#2 2022-11-24 08:58:30

Dust in the wind.

Re: If you got vaccinated, Pray.

otis

#3 2022-11-24 09:05:30

Dr. Schlomo Heebowitz
Dust in the wind.

"Re-read the article, goy. It clearly says, and I quote....."For the first time since the beginning of the pandemic in early 2020, a majority of Americans dying from Covid were at least partially vaccinated". This is why it's so important that everyone gets the latest booster shot; and it should be mandatory. It's the only way we'll beat this thing."
\
schlomodoctor

#4 2022-11-24 09:08:06

Dust in the wind.

Dr. Schlomo Heebowitz wrote:

"Re-read the article, goy. It clearly says, and I quote....."

Otis can only read headlines.

otis

#5 2022-11-24 09:17:02

Dust in the wind.

. wrote:

otis

Does otis sit there with his pance around his ankles anticipating that we will click these goddam links for which he provides no context? tard

I got a link for ya:

http://goatse.ru/hello.jpg

#6 2022-11-24 09:19:13

Dust in the wind.

Two of my friends died three days after getting vaccinated both from blood clots. 100% true don't care if you believe me or not.

#7 2022-11-24 09:24:56

Dust in the wind.

. wrote:

Two of my friends died three days after getting vaccinated both from blood clots. 100% true don't care if you believe me or not.

Really can’t doubt you. There’s a lot of that going around. shudder

#8 2022-11-24 09:34:36

Dust in the wind.

. wrote:

i hear person after person saying this ...and then they say ....get ready for it...THEY DIED OF COVID!! what the fuck.   it's absolutely surreal.

they're AFRAID to admit it's the vaccine.  because then they'd have to do something courageous.  these people are unbelievable COWARDS unlike any cowards that have ever existed.

#9 2022-11-24 09:38:13

Dust in the wind.

. wrote:
. wrote:

i hear person after person saying this ...and then they say ....get ready for it...THEY DIED OF COVID!! what the fuck.   it's absolutely surreal.

they're AFRAID to admit it's the vaccine.  because then they'd have to do something courageous.  these people are unbelievable COWARDS unlike any cowards that have ever existed.

and their cowardice is getting everyone ELSE killed too, that's the best part

#10 2022-11-24 09:40:38

Dust in the wind.

. wrote:

violin

#11 2022-11-24 09:44:56

Dust in the wind.

"Re-read the article, goy. It clearly says, and I quote....."For the first time since the beginning of the pandemic in early 2020, a majority of Americans dying from Covid were at least partially vaccinated". This is why it's so important that everyone gets the latest booster shot; and it should be mandatory. It's the only way we'll beat this thing."
\
schlomodoctor

Notice goy we say "partially vaccinated" and don't tell you the number of "fully vaccinated" who are dying...you niggers are too stupid to think critically and understand when we're deceiving you.
  \
schlomodoctor

#12 2022-11-24 09:58:58

Dust in the wind.

. wrote:

\
schlomodoctor

Notice goy we say "partially vaccinated" and don't tell you the number of "fully vaccinated" who are dying...you niggers are too stupid to think critically and understand when we're deceiving you.
  \
schlomodoctor

"Zafe and effective it is. Zafe and effective."
\
schlomoproducer2

#13 2022-11-24 10:02:29

Dust in the wind.

. wrote:
. wrote:

\
schlomodoctor

\
schlomodoctor

"Zafe and effective it is. Zafe and effective."
\
schlomoproducer2

https://files.catbox.moe/4y4wbj.mp4

Registered users online in this topic: -1, guests: 0

Quick reply

Write your message and submit
Are you a human?

Board footer