Re: THE UNITED STATES IS UNDER ATTACK!!

There are consequences for emptying out a taco bell
\
spanky

#3 2022-10-05 19:31:29

Jamie Kelso
Dust in the wind.

At least you're not blaming it on the Jews. To the typical nazi dullard (like David Duke), everything is always the fault of the Jews: JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS!!!!!!

If you got acne and your cereal is soggy, it's the jews that did it. rolleyes

#4 2022-10-05 19:32:08

Dust in the wind.

otis

#5 2022-10-05 19:35:14

Dust in the wind.

I like turtles!
\
biden

#6 2022-10-05 19:37:50

Dust in the wind.

It won't be under attack by Putin. He's too smart and too much of a pussy to start any shit with the U.S.

#7 2022-10-05 19:38:21

Dust in the wind.

Jamie Kelso wrote:

At least you're not blaming it on the Jews. To the typical nazi dullard (like David Duke), everything is always the fault of the Jews: JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS!!!!!!

shut your boring face JEW

#8 2022-10-05 19:46:22

Dust in the wind.

Jewmie Kelso wrote:

If you got acne and your cereal is soggy, it's the jews that did it.
\
schlomotyping

#9 2022-10-05 19:46:38

Jamie Kelso
Dust in the wind.

. wrote:
Jamie Kelso wrote:

Sorry, 'Dolf. I am not a Jew.

I was in the failed white nationalist movement with losers like you for decades until I finally saw the light and became a Conservative. Now, go bow before your bronze bust of Hitler just like all of your other demented nazi brethren.

#10 2022-10-05 19:47:35

Duckford

Old news.  They've been invading from the southern borders for decades, with the Federal government in full support.

Its all over.

#11 2022-10-05 19:48:39

Dust in the wind.

Jamie Kelso wrote:

I was in the failed white nationalist movement with losers like you for decades until I finally saw the light and became a Conservative. Now, go bow before your bronze bust of Hitler just like all of your other demented nazi brethren.

what convinced you you were wrong,the Jews killing everyone with vaccines,

#12 2022-10-05 21:10:28

ginger warrior

You damn right it is!
\
carlton

Baggers gonna bag

#13 2022-10-06 21:46:54

Jamie Kelso
Dust in the wind.

. wrote:
Jamie Kelso wrote:

what convinced you you were wrong,the Jews killing everyone with vaccines,

The constant failure of "white nationalists" over the decades. Name me one single thing white nationalism has done successfully. Worshipping the most evil mass murderer in recorded history (Hitler) is not a way to win, despite the opinions of dolts like "Doctor" David Duke. Blaming Jews for every problem in your life, down to getting a cold or a red light, is a path to failure too.

Conservative Republicans, on the other hand, know how to win and win bigly. The greatest president of any of our lifetimes, Donald. J. Trump, is proof of that. The gains Conservatives have made in the past 60 years are mind boggling in their number and scope. Compare that to "white nationalism".

#14 2022-10-06 21:51:18

ginger warrior

Nothing is my fault!
\
trump

Last edited by ginger warrior (2022-10-06 21:51:39)

Baggers gonna bag

#15 2022-10-06 22:09:05

Diesel_Dawg
FUCK YOU!

Jamie Kelso wrote:
. wrote:
Jamie Kelso wrote:

Now that you're a conservative, does that mean you're closer to your high school classmate, Michael Medved?

Fuck You!

#16 2022-10-06 23:00:36

Dust in the wind.

Diesel_Dawg wrote:
Jamie Kelso wrote:
. wrote:

Now that you're a conservative, does that mean you're closer to your high school classmate, Michael Medved?

wave Hi Newsguy!

#17 2022-10-06 23:03:03

Dust in the wind.

You assholes keep believing that BULLSHIT that Hal TURDner feeds you. Also Alex Jones as well. BOTH of them are Judas Goats and BS artists an you fools and clowns believe their crap.   Douchebags all of you are.

#18 2022-10-06 23:41:08

The Hal Turner Cadre
Dust in the wind.

. wrote:

You assholes keep believing that BULLSHIT that Hal TURDner feeds you. Also Alex Jones as well. BOTH of them are Judas Goats and BS artists an you fools and clowns believe their crap.   Douchebags all of you are.

Hal Turner is a true American hero. He risked his life helping the FBI to entrap and imprison racist white scumbags, like Yankee Jim Leshkevich, Artie Wheeler and Edgar Steele. Had the feds given Hal more time, Hal would have dispatched even more of those lowlives to richly deserved dirtnaps.

Our nation is a safer place now thanks to Hal Turner!

3QAIZANQDJYGK5Z57MGLTAL3KY.jpg

Registered users online in this topic: -1, guests: 0

Quick reply

Write your message and submit
Are you a human?

Board footer