F4BBS

Neighborhood Pub and Grill. First post Jan-4-22

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-09-22 11:52:38

Dust in the wind.

1950s Hollywood star Aldo Ray on women and marriage

By 1976, Ray was broke. He blamed this on his ex-wives and red tape that meant he could not develop his real estate properties. "I lost it all", he said. "And I am very, very bitter about it... The biggest mistake I ever made was discovering women. I only wish society had been as free and easy when I was coming along as it is today because if that had been the case I wouldn't have been married. Three women in my life utterly destroyed me."

#2 2022-09-22 14:03:22

Dust in the wind.

Re: 1950s Hollywood star Aldo Ray on women and marriage

potd

#3 2022-09-22 14:34:12

Duckford

Three times.  There are to easy points to be made, casually.

1st, he didn't learn after the first time.  Then, he didn't learn after his second time.  He must be stupid.

2nd, he got divorced three times, and seems to be one of those types who "wasn't at fault".  A lot of these types blame the other person, and always play victim.  But, if you failed three times, do you think you were involved and had fault?

Sounds like a damned fool.  He ruined himself.

#4 2022-09-22 15:10:25

Dust in the wind.

Duckford wrote:

1st, he didn't learn after the first time.  Then, he didn't learn after his second time.  He must be stupid.

2nd, he got divorced three times, and seems to be one of those types who "wasn't at fault".  A lot of these types blame the other person, and always play victim.  But, if you failed three times, do you think you were involved and had fault?

Typical libshit argument.  He was a man of the times.  Back in the 50s men got married and had kids.  You cant compare him then to current mindsets.

#5 2022-09-22 15:11:40

Southern Gentry
Official Arbiter of F4 Policy

Duckford wrote:

Libido is a form of insanity.

#6 2022-09-22 15:38:57

Duckford

. wrote:
Duckford wrote:

Typical libshit argument.  He was a man of the times.  Back in the 50s men got married and had kids.  You cant compare him then to current mindsets.

I'm old fashioned.  I support marriage and want divorce banned.  I understand the times.

That means nothing in this context.  Fact is, anyone who is married and divorced three times is a fuckup.  Once or twice, maybe there a story to be involved.  But when you keep getting into car wrecks, we have to start looking at your driving.

She should have never been granted a divorce in the first marriage.  But, that being said, the fact he had three marriages and three divorces, THREE of the fucking things, says he is highly suspect.

Maybe he kept marrying the wrong kind, but at some point that is on him after two previous failed marriages.  Good chance he is a fuckhead and was a big part of the problem. 

You don't ask marriage advice from the Larry King.  You ask it from the guy who got married once and stayed that way.

#7 2022-09-22 15:42:54

Southern Gentry

Duckford wrote:
. wrote:
Duckford wrote:

I'm old fashioned.  I support marriage and want divorce banned.  I understand the times.

That means nothing in this context.  Fact is, anyone who is married and divorced three times is a fuckup.  Once or twice, maybe there a story to be involved.  But when you keep getting into car wrecks, we have to start looking at your driving.

She should have never been granted a divorce in the first marriage.  But, that being said, the fact he had three marriages and three divorces, THREE of the fucking things, says he is highly suspect.

Maybe he kept marrying the wrong kind, but at some point that is on him after two previous failed marriages.  Good chance he is a fuckhead and was a big part of the problem. 

You don't ask marriage advice from the Larry King.  You ask it from the guy who got married once and stayed that way.

You vastly underestimate the corrupt wickedness of the female gender.

#8 2022-09-22 15:48:16

Duckford

Southern Gentry wrote:
Duckford wrote:
. wrote:

No, I don't. 

That's why I support the husband as head of household, and that's why the right to beat your wife needs to be legal and respected. 

That being said, you will find the same attitudes in people with multiple divorces, both men and women.  They tend to be sociopaths and "I'm the victim of the world".  Listen to them long enough, and they will usually fill you in in their lifetime of victimhood, how every failed friendship was always the other guys fault, every business fallout, every squabble and conflict, they were 100% the other party was 100% wrong and they are the hero in all of it.

Many sociopaths tend to marry each other, which leads to an interesting ride.  Noting but anger and self righteousness.  They claim marriage is hell, when they live in the hell they create for themselves.

#9 2022-09-22 16:17:58

Southern Gentry

Duckford wrote:
Southern Gentry wrote:
Duckford wrote:

No, I don't. 

That's why I support the husband as head of household, and that's why the right to beat your wife needs to be legal and respected. 

That being said, you will find the same attitudes in people with multiple divorces, both men and women.  They tend to be sociopaths and "I'm the victim of the world".  Listen to them long enough, and they will usually fill you in in their lifetime of victimhood, how every failed friendship was always the other guys fault, every business fallout, every squabble and conflict, they were 100% the other party was 100% wrong and they are the hero in all of it.

Many sociopaths tend to marry each other, which leads to an interesting ride.  Noting but anger and self righteousness.  They claim marriage is hell, when they live in the hell they create for themselves.

You contradict yourself there.

Since wife-beating isn't legal, women have no fear of repercussions for their bad behavior. They feel fully entitled to use men without feeling any any gratitude or loyalty in return for what their husbands provide for them. Nothing is ever enough, they think there is always something better just one stepping-stone away.

This attitude is one that has largely evolved since the Sexual Revolution of the 1960s, but it has gotten a lot worse in recent decades. Men my age who grew up thinking they could have the kind of marriage that their grandparents had were in for a rude awakening when it turned out that women no longer had the same values and             outlook on life as their grandmothers had.

#10 2022-09-22 16:19:40

Duckford

Southern Gentry wrote:
Duckford wrote:
Southern Gentry wrote:

No, I don't. 

Since wife-beating isn't legal, women have no fear of repercussions for their bad behavior. They feel fully entitled to use men without feeling any any gratitude or loyalty in return for what their husbands provide for them. Nothing is ever enough, they think there is always something better just one stepping-stone away.

This attitude is one that has largely evolved since the Sexual Revolution of the 1960s, but it has gotten a lot worse in recent decades. Men my age who grew up thinking they could have the kind of marriage that their grandparents had were in for a rude awakening when it turned out that women no longer had the same values and             outlook on life as their grandmothers had.

Even just banning divorce would fix the problem.  It is the only real leverage a woman has.

#11 2022-09-22 16:22:24

Dust in the wind.

Slapping is OK when used judiciously, but not beating; that’s just Victorian, and has no place in modern times - in my own opinion.

#12 2022-09-22 16:24:23

Dust in the wind.

Still cant figure who is more fucking stupid about women,  Lloyd or Fuckford.   

Fuckford the imbecile by a nose.   

"Just ban divorce that will make women sane"
admin

#13 2022-09-22 16:24:41

Southern Gentry

Duckford wrote:
Southern Gentry wrote:
Duckford wrote:

No, I don't. 

Even just banning divorce would fix the problem.  It is the only real leverage a woman has.

Women need to live in constant real fear of the consequences of their innate desire to  betray the men who take them in to prevent them from acting on their innate desire to betray them.

The knowledge that their lives can be painfully snuffed out as a consequence for their betrayal is the only thing that can keep them from acting on their desire to betray.

#14 2022-09-22 16:25:48

Dust in the wind.

"Women in the 50s were not vindictive emotional homewreckers its the legal process of divorce"
dumbass2

#15 2022-09-22 16:28:57

Dust in the wind.

Aldo Ray was an admitted drunk.  That contributed to his marriage problems.  But the women didnt just leave him they had to punish him by taking all his money.   The money HE earned and they were spending lavishly. 

Women are all whores and once people like Duckford get over their mommy issues men would be better off.

#16 2022-09-22 16:38:24

Dust in the wind.

. wrote:

Still cant figure who is more fucking stupid about women,  Lloyd or Fuckford.   

Fuckford the imbecile by a nose.   

"Just ban divorce that will make women sane"
admin

More Victorian era -type shit. Duckford is probably like the character “Victorian Dad” from Viz comics of years ago.

You scarlet Jezebel!!!
               \
snob3

Registered users online in this topic: -1, guests: 0

Quick reply

Write your message and submit
Are you a human?

Board footer