F4BBS

Neighborhood Pub and Grill. First post Jan-4-22

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-11-24 08:46:01

Quence
Pretty as a Peach!

Scotty Kilmer: It’s Time to Sell my Toyota and Buy This...

Scotty makes a persuasive argument, no?

https://youtu.be/_R1abgLTui4

#2 2022-11-24 08:50:18

Dust in the wind.

Re: Scotty Kilmer: It’s Time to Sell my Toyota and Buy This...

That guy looks like a dork.

#3 2022-11-24 09:29:36

Quence
Pretty as a Peach!

. wrote:

That guy looks like a dork.

Yes, but he’s full of information about passenger vehicles.  He used to be a stalwart Toyota fan, but his allegiance seems to be shifting to Subaru.

#4 2022-11-24 10:03:30

Gut Pile

Wife has 40K miles on her 2020 Onyx XT outback. The one with the lift. Only trouble was when two deer TBoned the thing (pics are somewhere on here). But subie has good parts availablility and 2 new doors were on there painted like new in 9 days. That is insane for body work these days.   But the retarded faggott OP keeps forgetting as this is his second post - Toyota effectively owns Subaru. There are like a cousin brand and share platform concepts especially on the EV/phev side.

Things I don't like though
1. Fucker drips about a drop of oil every few months. I think it's just the drain plug. Subarus are notorious oil consumers. So far though no measurable consumption

2. The fucking tranny sucks. Not you Quence. The CVT. It's going in for recall insopection this month. They fucked up the software so there is a chance it can internally self destruct as a result.

#5 2022-11-24 11:54:18

Dust in the wind.

Never get a CVT.

#6 2022-11-24 11:55:30

Dust in the wind.

I’m tempted to watch the vid but his hammy clickbait titles turn me of.

#7 2022-11-24 11:58:59

Duckford

Gut Pile wrote:

Wife has 40K miles on her 2020 Onyx XT outback. The one with the lift. Only trouble was when two deer TBoned the thing (pics are somewhere on here). But subie has good parts availablility and 2 new doors were on there painted like new in 9 days. That is insane for body work these days.   But the retarded faggott OP keeps forgetting as this is his second post - Toyota effectively owns Subaru. There are like a cousin brand and share platform concepts especially on the EV/phev side.

1. Fucker drips about a drop of oil every few months. I think it's just the drain plug. Subarus are notorious oil consumers. So far though no measurable consumption

2. The fucking tranny sucks. Not you Quence. The CVT. It's going in for recall insopection this month. They fucked up the software so there is a chance it can internally self destruct as a result.

Drain plug drip?  One of the easiest things to fix, ever.  I doubt that's the source.

#8 2022-11-24 12:35:36

Dust in the wind.

Gut Pile wrote:

Nissan had a shit ton of trouble with their version of CVT.

#9 2022-11-24 13:17:04

Dust in the wind.

That Xmas tree looks like a fire hazard

Registered users online in this topic: -1, guests: 0

Quick reply

Write your message and submit
Are you a human?

Board footer