F4BBS

Neighborhood Pub and Grill. First post Jan-4-22

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-11-24 08:07:18

Dust in the wind.

Wal-Mart Shooter wrote Manifesto where he claimed co-workers were harassing him

Video of his coworkers making fun of him:
https://www.twitter.com/rawsalerts/stat … 6950064137

Chilling ‘manifesto’ on Walmart gunman Andre Bing’s phone reveals possible motive for Chesapeake shooting
https://news.yahoo.com/chilling-manifes … 53808.html

A chilling “manifesto” has been found on the cellphone of Walmart gunman Andre Bing, in which he allegedly laid out his motive for the horror mass shooting that left six coworkers dead and at least six other victims injured.

A law enforcement source told 10 On Your Side that, in the document, Bing, 31, described being “upset” about a recent change in employment status and complained that he was being “harassed” by fellow employees.

Officials have not confirmed the existence of the manifesto and are yet to reveal the motive for Tuesday night’s massacre.

However, several of Bing’s colleagues at the store in Chesapeake, Virginia, have spoken out to reveal that he had a lot of “issues” with other staff members and had displayed threatening behaviour in the run-up to the shooting.

Joshua Johnson, a former Walmart employee who worked as a maintenance worker at the store until 2019, said that the 31-year-old had given a harrowing warning about what he could do if he ever lost his job.

“He said if he ever got fired from his job he would retaliate and people would remember who he was,” Mr Johnson told CNN.

Another former employee, who worked with the alleged gunman at the store from 2015 to 2018, revealed that he was paranoid about the government watching him.

“He was always saying the government was watching him. He didn’t like social media and he kept black tape on his phone camera. Everyone always thought something was wrong with him,” said Shaundrayia Reese.

“He didn’t like to be recorded. He was always scared that the government was listening.”

A Walmart employee who survived the shooting told 10 On Your Side that she believed the shooting was planned because the perpetrator was known to have “issues” with other managers at the branch.

He appeared to target other managers and was heard laughing at one point during the attack, she claimed.

Despite the instances of concerning behaviour, Bing’s coworkers were shocked that he would go on to carry out a mass shooting at the store.

#2 2022-11-24 08:08:27

Dust in the wind.

Re: Wal-Mart Shooter wrote Manifesto where he claimed co-workers were harassing him

zerofucks

#3 2022-11-24 08:45:35

Dust in the wind.

Re: Wal-Mart Shooter wrote Manifesto where he claimed co-workers were harassing him

Lots of these mass shooters are people who were bullied and couldn't take it anymore.

This Wal-Mart shooter wrote that he was bullied by his co-workers.

The Black guy who killed those football negros said he was bullied.

The UVA shooter said he was bullied.

Going back to Columbine, they were supposedly bullied.

Bullying is a problem that needs to be addressed.

#4 2022-11-24 08:49:15

Dust in the wind.

. wrote:

Isn't that what just happened?  lol

I find it hard to believe that old white girl bullied that nigger, though, to be honest.

#5 2022-11-24 08:53:37

Southern Gentry
Official Arbiter of F4 Policy

. wrote:

Lots of these mass shooters are people who were bullied and couldn't take it anymore.

This Wal-Mart shooter wrote that he was bullied by his co-workers.

The Black guy who killed those football negros said he was bullied.

The UVA shooter said he was bullied.

Going back to Columbine, they were supposedly bullied.

Persecution complex?

#6 2022-11-24 08:54:20

Dust in the wind.

It's every worker's right to harass their manager.

#7 2022-11-24 10:02:55

Red_Board_Fun

I'm feeling bullied on this board.

Threads deleted for no reason.

I'm getting very, very angry. evil

“I’m not a rapist, but I like the idea of just being able to do what I want. I like being free.”

#8 2022-11-24 10:05:08

Southern Gentry
Official Arbiter of F4 Policy

Red_Board_Fun wrote:

I'm feeling bullied on this board.

Threads deleted for no reason.

I'm getting very, very angry. evil

There's always a reason why threads get deleted.

#9 2022-11-24 10:11:18

Dust in the wind.

. wrote:
. wrote:

Isn't that what just happened?  lol

I find it hard to believe that old white girl bullied that nigger, though, to be honest.

it's demons, this is the kind of shit they do, all the time.

seriously.   this is what they do with eternity.   play these silly games to get people to kill eachother.

it's horrific when you see, it's the truth but....it's reality

as to what we can do about it.  being aware of them is the first step, admitting this is real is the first step, then you need to give me money so I can organize schools to teach people how to resist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP_uQ2ttedY

#10 2022-11-24 10:13:11

Dust in the wind.

Toad?

#11 2022-11-24 10:15:34

Dust in the wind.

the demons bully humans , that's what they do.  that is their greatest joy, they bully them and dominate them and exploit them for money in every conceivable way, you are not MERELY cash cows, you are the butt of sadistic torment and games

it's come to the point where you MUST believe me or die, they want to get rid of you.   if you say you'd rather die than live in this world, you are saying that out of fear, you are being bullied to DEATH

Registered users online in this topic: -1, guests: 0

Quick reply

Write your message and submit
Are you a human?

Board footer