F4BBS

Neighborhood Pub and Grill. First post Jan-4-22

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-11-24 05:53:59

Red_Board_Fun
Member
Registered: 2022-07-31
Posts: 1,319

Schlomosilver - suppressing the price of silver because they can't afford to cover their gigantic short position

They keep suppressing the price of silver because they can't afford to cover their gigantic short position that is larger than the entire silver market. This is allowed hundreds of thousands of silver stackers to methodically pull physical silver out of the comex. Enter hyperinflation and crypto crashing.

2023 is going to be glorious.

schlomosilver.jpg


“I’m not a rapist, but I like the idea of just being able to do what I want. I like being free.”

#2 2022-11-24 05:56:47

.
Dust in the wind.

Re: Schlomosilver - suppressing the price of silver because they can't afford to cover their gigantic short position

Unless you're buying precious metals at spot/scrap price and selling them at market price, you are the fuckee and not the fucker.

#3 2022-11-24 05:59:21

.
Dust in the wind.

Re: Schlomosilver - suppressing the price of silver because they can't afford to cover their gigantic short position

Red_Board_Fun wrote:

They keep suppressing the price of silver because they can't afford to cover their gigantic short position that is larger than the entire silver market. This is allowed hundreds of thousands of silver stackers to methodically pull physical silver out of the comex. Enter hyperinflation and crypto crashing.

2023 is going to be glorious.

https://i.ibb.co/V3CV3rk/schlomosilver.jpg

Do you have the large version of that photo? These hidden-schlomo photos are awesome. There's so much talent and creativity on our side.

#4 2022-11-24 06:11:29

Red_Board_Fun
Member
Registered: 2022-07-31
Posts: 1,319

Re: Schlomosilver - suppressing the price of silver because they can't afford to cover their gigantic short position

. wrote:
Red_Board_Fun wrote:

They keep suppressing the price of silver because they can't afford to cover their gigantic short position that is larger than the entire silver market. This is allowed hundreds of thousands of silver stackers to methodically pull physical silver out of the comex. Enter hyperinflation and crypto crashing.

2023 is going to be glorious.

https://i.ibb.co/V3CV3rk/schlomosilver.jpg

Do you have the large version of that photo? These hidden-schlomo photos are awesome. There's so much talent and creativity on our side.

schlomosilver-Big.jpg


“I’m not a rapist, but I like the idea of just being able to do what I want. I like being free.”

#5 2022-11-24 10:25:54

Red_Board_Fun
Member
Registered: 2022-07-31
Posts: 1,319

Re: Schlomosilver - suppressing the price of silver because they can't afford to cover their gigantic short position

I'm not really sure whats going on there. lol


“I’m not a rapist, but I like the idea of just being able to do what I want. I like being free.”

#6 2022-11-24 10:29:32

.
Dust in the wind.

Re: Schlomosilver - suppressing the price of silver because they can't afford to cover their gigantic short position

atomic weapons are the greatest hoax in history.

https://www.americanscientist.org/artic … an-project

the Jews said they needed all the silver in the US treasury for the Manhattan project.  and it had to be a secret.

#7 2022-11-24 10:32:08

.
Dust in the wind.

Re: Schlomosilver - suppressing the price of silver because they can't afford to cover their gigantic short position

the Jews stole 14,000 tons of silver for the Manhattan project.  and it all had to be a secret, nobody could know about it.   How could they get away with this?  Well.  The concept of a nuclear bomb wasn't that farfetched, it had some science behind it.  PseudoScience is the greatest weapon ever created.

#8 2022-11-24 10:33:22

.
Dust in the wind.

Re: Schlomosilver - suppressing the price of silver because they can't afford to cover their gigantic short position

the Jews are Galileo in the science of lying, they are Michelangelos in the art of lying.  they are Bruce Jenners in the sport of lying

#9 2022-11-24 10:34:54

.
Dust in the wind.

Re: Schlomosilver - suppressing the price of silver because they can't afford to cover their gigantic short position

Red_Board_Fun wrote:
. wrote:

Do you have the large version of that photo? These hidden-schlomo photos are awesome. There's so much talent and creativity on our side.

https://i.ibb.co/K0wP04y/schlomosilver-Big.jpg

Where do you find all these hidden schlomo pics? Is there a site where I can download them all?

#10 2022-11-24 10:49:10

Red_Board_Fun
Member
Registered: 2022-07-31
Posts: 1,319

Re: Schlomosilver - suppressing the price of silver because they can't afford to cover their gigantic short position

. wrote:

Where do you find all these hidden schlomo pics? Is there a site where I can download them all?

I've been finding them on 4Chan/pol/
but there isn't any central location I am aware of.
They just started showing up a week ago.


“I’m not a rapist, but I like the idea of just being able to do what I want. I like being free.”

#11 2022-11-24 11:01:55

.
Dust in the wind.

Re: Schlomosilver - suppressing the price of silver because they can't afford to cover their gigantic short position

Red_Board_Fun wrote:
. wrote:

Where do you find all these hidden schlomo pics? Is there a site where I can download them all?

I've been finding them on 4Chan/pol/
but there isn't any central location I am aware of.
They just started showing up a week ago.

We should make a thread and post them there. How many do you have?

I thought I saved a few, but they're no longer in my folder???

#12 2022-11-24 11:20:58

Red_Board_Fun
Member
Registered: 2022-07-31
Posts: 1,319

Re: Schlomosilver - suppressing the price of silver because they can't afford to cover their gigantic short position

. wrote:
Red_Board_Fun wrote:
. wrote:

Where do you find all these hidden schlomo pics? Is there a site where I can download them all?

I've been finding them on 4Chan/pol/
but there isn't any central location I am aware of.
They just started showing up a week ago.

We should make a thread and post them there. How many do you have?

I thought I saved a few, but they're no longer in my folder???

The one in this thread is the only one I saved.

Newsguy started a thread about them. You are probably in that one as a Dot.

https://www.f4bbs.com/F4BBS/viewtopic.php?id=38872


“I’m not a rapist, but I like the idea of just being able to do what I want. I like being free.”

#13 2022-11-24 11:42:32

.
Dust in the wind.

Re: Schlomosilver - suppressing the price of silver because they can't afford to cover their gigantic short position

. wrote:

Unless you're buying precious metals at spot/scrap price and selling them at market price, you are the fuckee and not the fucker.

What else would one do?  I don’t know what market price would mean.  All I know is spot.  Buy low and sell high.  If not for the price over spot for the purchase, it would be more profitable.  I would buy at a dip and hold long term to hedge inflation. Not really making significant money without big volume.  More of an amusement.

Registered users online in this topic: -1, guests: 0

Quick reply

Write your message and submit
Are you a human?

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB
Best moderators in RedBoard history

[ Generated in 0.028 seconds, 20 queries executed - Memory usage: 616.39 KiB (Peak: 767.39 KiB) ]