F4BBS

Neighborhood Pub and Grill. First post Jan-4-22

You are not logged in.

#26 2022-11-24 06:20:20

Red_Board_Fun

Re: Baggers. Do you personally know anyone who's either died or had medical problems from the jab?

. wrote:

Serious Q.

nope

“I’m not a rapist, but I like the idea of just being able to do what I want. I like being free.”

#27 2022-11-24 07:01:47

Dust in the wind.

Re: Baggers. Do you personally know anyone who's either died or had medical problems from the jab?

My cock grew 4"....thats not a problem, but a welcome side effect!

#28 2022-11-24 09:49:03

Dust in the wind.

ginger warrior wrote:
. wrote:

And in just the other thread, you were saying there's nothing wrong with homosexual men adopting children. It's quite telling how you always side with EVIL. You're a true-to-form liberal in that regard.

How are a gay or lesbian couple less qualified than a heterosexual couple? There are bad couples of all types.

For children to grow up normally, they need a (male) father and (female) mother, not two faggots or carpet munchers. Otherwise they grow into maladjusted and stupid individuals like yourself.

#29 2022-11-24 09:50:38

Dust in the wind.

. wrote:
ginger warrior wrote:
. wrote:

And in just the other thread, you were saying there's nothing wrong with homosexual men adopting children. It's quite telling how you always side with EVIL. You're a true-to-form liberal in that regard.

How are a gay or lesbian couple less qualified than a heterosexual couple? There are bad couples of all types.
\
blobfish

Almost half of all children are molested by homosexual men. And homosexual men are not even 1% of the population. So statistically speaking, the chances of a pedo-faggot molesting a child is astronomically higher than that of a straight person.

And even if by some miracle the pedo-faggots aren't ass raping their adopted children every night, can you imagine the stigma for a kid who has two faggots for fathers? The torment he'd receive from his school peers alone would be enough to drive him to suicide.

But you're a typical EVIL liberal scumbag who secretly loves to see children abused, or even murdered. Which is why your side supports abortion/infanticide.

You have to remember that Blobfish (or the faggot with the GW troll) is dumber than dogshit. Statistics and logic don't matter to him as much as the emotional propaganda spouted by the MSM.

#30 2022-11-24 09:50:38

Dust in the wind.

. wrote:
ginger warrior wrote:
. wrote:

For children to grow up normally, they need a (male) father and (female) mother, not two faggots or carpet munchers. Otherwise they grow into maladjusted and stupid individuals like yourself.

I’m guessing both biological parents are a factor too

#31 2022-11-24 09:51:16

Dust in the wind.

. wrote:
. wrote:
ginger warrior wrote:

I’m guessing both biological parents are a factor too

Exactly. There are of course exceptions to the rule, and morons don't understand that exceptions don't invalidate the rule.

Registered users online in this topic: -1, guests: 0

Quick reply

Write your message and submit
Are you a human?

Board footer