F4BBS

Neighborhood Pub and Grill. First post Jan-4-22

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-11-22 18:33:01

Dust in the wind.

Baggers. Do you personally know anyone who's either died or had medical problems from the jab?

Serious Q.

#2 2022-11-22 18:44:06

ginger warrior
Nordic Goddess

Re: Baggers. Do you personally know anyone who's either died or had medical problems from the jab?

To have a job or run a business, you needed to be vaxxed. I don't know of a single person who had any ill effects from getting the vax or boosters.
Trumptards operate out of fear and an inability to stand up to their norm.

Baggers gonna bag

#3 2022-11-22 18:45:00

Dust in the wind.

Re: Baggers. Do you personally know anyone who's either died or had medical problems from the jab?

Yep two friends died blood clots

#4 2022-11-22 18:46:55

ginger warrior
Nordic Goddess

. wrote:

nope

Baggers gonna bag

#5 2022-11-22 19:09:43

Dust in the wind.

ginger warrior wrote:
. wrote:

nope

Dumbass

#6 2022-11-22 19:14:01

Dust in the wind.

My cock grew 3" after the vax

#7 2022-11-22 19:34:20

Long ass post
Dust in the wind.

. wrote:
ginger warrior wrote:
. wrote:

nope

Dumbass

He really is a dumbass but somebody has to be and he's it.

Maybe in libbie infested land you had to be vaxed to work.
In some close cities it was restaurant workers and public facing workers that had to vax but professionals were able to say no thanks fuck you to the nazis that insisted everybody has to be vax.
I would have quit befote I did.

Early I had found out it was a gene therapy shot that used artificial RNA and a crude form of nanotechnology and lipids.
While we have lipids in the fat in our bodies this was a form of lipids like used in makeup and never injected before that I know of.
The lies started early too. They said it wasn't gene therapy because it didn't change DNA. That is misleading as very few things can change DNA and they're not good, like radiation, cancer etc.
It really was gene therapy which is just injecting any genetic material like the RNA of the shot to get a desired result.
Anything would have to penetrate the nucleus of a cell to change DNA.

All real vaccine used viral material meaning the virus itself that was altered to not be able to reproduce which made having your own cells make viral copies not possible.

That crap was made in vats not grown like all real vaccines.

I will never understand once it was confirmed it did not prevent contagion to others them demanding you take it.
The excuse of protecting the public was gone if a so called vaccine did not prevent someone from giving it to others.
It was downright fucking weird and not taking something is NOT what causes variants but they falsely claimed it did.
The covid vaccine was leaky and non sterilizing and THAT is what causes more deadly variants.

#8 2022-11-22 20:32:36

Tab Numlock
Famous lecturer
Website

The death rate is up about 15% worldwide because of the clot shot. Not to mention the people being maimed.

Last edited by Tab Numlock (2022-11-22 20:33:43)

Read my famous climate lecture. Click Website.

#9 2022-11-22 20:33:53

Dust in the wind.

yes, it is really sad.  they are still alive but have permanent health effects that prevent them from doing things they enjoy.

#10 2022-11-22 20:38:04

Dust in the wind.

the only alternative explanation I can think of is the adverse effects are a result of covid, or if you are generally sick you are more likely to get vaxxed.

however all the friends with heart issues got the shot.  it's 90% heart issues, fortunately only one stroke.  maybe there is some other common underlying cause, but it seems getting vaxxed is correlated with having health issues.

#11 2022-11-22 21:00:18

Dust in the wind.

The pesky problem for the drug pushers, govts and their supporters and minions is the suddenly and unexpectedly is happening almost a 100% to only vaxed folks.
People do just drop dead but it's very rare and especially for non seniors citizens.
Now we have 20, 30, 40 and 50 years olds just dropping and almost all are vaxed so trying to blame it on covid is just not being believed at all.

If you believe say a prayer for the innocents.

#12 2022-11-22 21:04:52

Dust in the wind.

Two family members in the past two years had strokes. One dead, one in a wheelchair. Both were vaxxed. Young secretary at work also had a brain hemorrhage. No idea if shew as vaxxed. She still hasn't returned to work, so I never asked. I heard she still has a long recovery ahead of her. I assume she's permanently brain damaged.

#13 2022-11-22 21:07:25

Dust in the wind.

ginger warrior wrote:

To have a job or run a business, you needed to be vaxxed. I don't know of a single person who had any ill effects from getting the vax or boosters.
Trumptards operate out of fear and an inability to stand up to their norm.
\
blobfish

And in just the other thread, you were saying there's nothing wrong with homosexual men adopting children. It's quite telling how you always side with EVIL. You're a true-to-form liberal in that regard.

#14 2022-11-22 21:10:06

Red_Board_Fun

Long ass post wrote:

Early I had found out it was a gene therapy shot that used artificial RNA and a crude form of nanotechnology and lipids.

This is the new frontier of pharmaceuticals.

Strap yourself in and hold on.

The future is here.....!!!

drphil

“I’m not a rapist, but I like the idea of just being able to do what I want. I like being free.”

#15 2022-11-22 21:22:42

Dust in the wind.

Red_Board_Fun wrote:
Long ass post wrote:

This is the new frontier of pharmaceuticals.

Strap yourself in and hold on.

The future is here.....!!!

drphil

Lol, no thanks.
I have no desire to be a beta test participant.
They had no long term data to say it was safe and effective.

I wouldn't have wanted to ride in a very combustible or flammable hydrogen filled dirigible or zeppelin like the Hindenburg either.

#16 2022-11-22 22:37:59

ginger warrior
Nordic Goddess

. wrote:

And in just the other thread, you were saying there's nothing wrong with homosexual men adopting children. It's quite telling how you always side with EVIL. You're a true-to-form liberal in that regard.

How are a gay or lesbian couple less qualified than a heterosexual couple? There are bad couples of all types.

Baggers gonna bag

#17 2022-11-23 03:03:18

Dust in the wind.

. wrote:

My cock grew 3" after the vax

Me too, + 2.5" at full staff

#18 2022-11-23 03:10:56

Dr Arkham
The Greater Malefic

Adverse reactions, yes. None dead, so far.

#19 2022-11-23 03:39:56

Dust in the wind.

My cock grew too.  It stick out over my hand-grip now

canada

#20 2022-11-23 05:02:45

Dust in the wind.

Three dead.

#21 2022-11-23 05:56:04

Southern Gentry
Official Arbiter of F4 Policy

Any time an enemy (liberals) insists that their enemy (conservatives) do something, rest assured it isn't in the best interest of the party who is the subject of the liberals' insistence.

#22 2022-11-23 06:27:28

Balance of (((Poison)))
Dust in the wind.

Southern Gentry wrote:

Any time an enemy (liberals) insists that their enemy (conservatives) do something, rest assured it isn't in the best interest of the party who is the subject of the liberals' insistence.

I'm just glad I never took any Balance of Nature. Seems only jews are pushing that product now. (((Kathie Lee Gifford))) being the latest one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6uk2UJUPME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8nmMMAmTAw

#23 2022-11-23 06:33:40

Balance of (((Poison)))
Dust in the wind.

https://files.catbox.moe/4y4wbj.mp4
\
schlomoproducer2

Even has jewish Klezmer music playing in the background. LOL!

#24 2022-11-23 09:08:38

Southern Gentry
Official Arbiter of F4 Policy

Balance of (((Poison))) wrote:
Southern Gentry wrote:

I'm just glad I never took any Balance of Nature. Seems only jews are pushing that product now. (((Kathie Lee Gifford))) being the latest one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6uk2UJUPME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8nmMMAmTAw

Just drink V-8. You might need to add some salt to it though, like I do, in order to make it drinkable. I get the hot & spicy kind.

#25 2022-11-24 06:19:11

Dust in the wind.

ginger warrior wrote:
. wrote:

How are a gay or lesbian couple less qualified than a heterosexual couple? There are bad couples of all types.
\
blobfish

Almost half of all children are molested by homosexual men. And homosexual men are not even 1% of the population. So statistically speaking, the chances of a pedo-faggot molesting a child is astronomically higher than that of a straight person.

And even if by some miracle the pedo-faggots aren't ass raping their adopted children every night, can you imagine the stigma for a kid who has two faggots for fathers? The torment he'd receive from his school peers alone would be enough to drive him to suicide.

But you're a typical EVIL liberal scumbag who secretly loves to see children abused, or even murdered. Which is why your side supports abortion/infanticide.

Registered users online in this topic: -1, guests: 0

Quick reply

Write your message and submit
Are you a human?

Board footer