Neighborhood Pub and Grill. First post Jan-4-22

You are not logged in.

#26 2022-09-22 21:04:33

Dust in the wind.

Re: Austin is the coolest city I have ever been to

Southern Gentry wrote:
. wrote:
Diesel_Dawg wrote:

You sound as fun as watching mud. No wonder your wives dumped your sorry ass.

I've diagnosed Akins as having anxiety. He doesn't like to travel. He doesn't even like to go outside his own state. This would also explain his hatred for those who are not just like him.

I've also diagnosed him as having autism but this makes him good at recognizing patterns.

I have schizoid personality disorder.

Thanks for elaborating.

thumbup

#27 2022-09-22 21:04:42

ginger warrior

. wrote:
ginger warrior wrote:

Of course, Austin might be one of the most liberal cities in the country, so you guys wouldn't like it.
But you would have felt at home at the concert we went to, the legendary Roxy Music. It was almost entirely older white people.
https://i.imgflip.com/6ucvtv.jpg
https://i.imgflip.com/6ucvxp.jpg

I'm Bagger as fuck and I love Austin!

Did you go out to Lake Travis and see the live music at The Oasis. Great view and great music.

6th Street in downtown Austin is a great place for music.

We were staying with this older couple who live in this place called Lakeway. Fucking expensive homes. Really wealthy people. It's right next to Lake Travis but we didn't go there.
We did go down to 6th Street, but it not really hopping on a Tuesday. Didn't walk around too much because it was a hundred fucking degrees. Went to this famous independent record store called Waterloo. It was across from a large book store. Also went to eat BBQ.

Baggers gonna bag

#28 2022-09-22 21:05:08

Dust in the wind.

ginger warrior wrote:
. wrote:

I've diagnosed Akins as having anxiety. He doesn't like to travel. He doesn't even like to go outside his own state. This would also explain his hatred for those who are not just like him.

Dude, Akins doesn't like going outside his own home. It's not called "anxiety." It is called "I hate everyone who is not me."

potd

#29 2022-09-22 21:07:58

ginger warrior

Southern Gentry wrote:

Not to mention narcissism.

Baggers gonna bag

#30 2022-09-22 21:08:46

Diesel_Dawg
FUCK YOU!

ginger warrior wrote:
. wrote:
ginger warrior wrote:

Of course, Austin might be one of the most liberal cities in the country, so you guys wouldn't like it.
But you would have felt at home at the concert we went to, the legendary Roxy Music. It was almost entirely older white people.

Did you go out to Lake Travis and see the live music at The Oasis. Great view and great music.

We were staying with this older couple who live in this place called Lakeway. Fucking expensive homes. Really wealthy people. It's right next to Lake Travis but we didn't go there.
We did go down to 6th Street, but it not really hopping on a Tuesday. Didn't walk around too much because it was a hundred fucking degrees. Went to this famous independent record store called Waterloo. It was across from a large book store. Also went to eat BBQ.

Damn, Waterloo, I've almost forgotten about that place.

As far as tacos go 956 still pawns Austin.

I might have to drop in. I keep driving past it.

Fuck You!

#31 2022-09-22 21:16:00

Dust in the wind.

. wrote:
ginger warrior wrote:

I'm bagger as fuck and I LIVE in Austin.

Last time I saw The Oasis, it was surreal.  It was like how the modern, bloated, cruise ships look.  They decided to go for volume and touristy BS so I just turned around.

#32 2022-09-22 21:17:25

ginger warrior

My bf, being a hardcore music addict, went crazy in Waterloo. Due to a lack of good music stores in Memphis. You have to go to Grimeys in Nashville if you want anything.
Went to this BBQ place called Green Mesquite before the show. Because their daily special on Wednesday is three meats and two sides for $11.99. It was damn good.

Baggers gonna bag

#33 2022-09-22 21:17:28

Dust in the wind.

Diesel_Dawg wrote:
. wrote:
ginger warrior wrote:

Ho-lee fuck, I forgot about the Oasis.

6th st. was the shit back in the day, maybe it still is.

Still SRV is gone.

Oh, and 6th street hasn't been anything but a dangerous hell hole for a long time.

#34 2022-09-22 21:17:37

Dust in the wind.

Southern Gentry wrote:
. wrote:
Diesel_Dawg wrote:

I've also diagnosed him as having autism but this makes him good at recognizing patterns.

Do you honestly believe people with self admitted mental disorders such as yourself should be commenting on and moderating the discussions of the 99% of people who are normal?

#35 2022-09-22 21:18:55

Dust in the wind.

ginger warrior wrote:

My bf, being a hardcore music addict, went crazy in Waterloo. Due to a lack of good music stores in Memphis. You have to go to Grimeys in Nashville if you want anything.
Went to this BBQ place called Green Mesquite before the show. Because their daily special on Wednesday is three meats and two sides for $11.99. It was damn good.

If he is in to vinyl, it would be a shame if he didn't swing by Piranha records in Round Rock.

#36 2022-09-22 21:20:49

Dust in the wind.

ginger warrior wrote:
. wrote:
ginger warrior wrote:

Well, if you stayed in Lakeway, then I can see why you would have a good opinion of Austin.  It isn't really Austin, but whatever.  :-)

#37 2022-09-22 21:21:15

Dust in the wind.

ginger warrior wrote:
Southern Gentry wrote:

Not to mention narcissism.

psychopathic narcissist to be accurate.

#38 2022-09-22 21:22:13

Southern Gentry
Official Arbiter of F4 Policy

. wrote:
Southern Gentry wrote:
. wrote:

Do you honestly believe people with self admitted mental disorders such as yourself should be commenting on and moderating the discussions of the 99% of people who are normal?

Schizoid personality disorder is just a name that the (((psychiatric community))) came up with for a personality type that is (in their view) problematic.

Just because Jews find certain personality types to be problematic doesn't mean that they are actual disorders or a mental illness.

It's the people who the Jews don't have any problems with who are usually mentally-ill.

#39 2022-09-22 21:23:03

Diesel_Dawg
FUCK YOU!

. wrote:
Diesel_Dawg wrote:
. wrote:

Still SRV is gone.

Oh, and 6th street hasn't been anything but a dangerous hell hole for a long time.

Only for tourists, Texans pack.

Fuck You!

#40 2022-09-22 21:23:31

ginger warrior

His parents have all the vinyl. We are CD people.
We both like to read. So tomorrow, we are going to the largest used record store in Texas. It is the flagship location of the Half Price Books chain.

Baggers gonna bag

#41 2022-09-22 21:25:05

Dust in the wind.

Southern Gentry wrote:
. wrote:
Diesel_Dawg wrote:

That, and a psychopathic narcissist.

#42 2022-09-22 21:26:28

Dust in the wind.

Diesel_Dawg wrote:
. wrote:
Diesel_Dawg wrote:

Still SRV is gone.

Only for tourists, Texans pack.

A huge influx of libtards in Texas these days. Texas ain’t what it used to be.

#43 2022-09-22 21:26:44

Diesel_Dawg
FUCK YOU!

. wrote:
Southern Gentry wrote:
. wrote:

And a pedophile.

Fuck You!

#44 2022-09-22 21:27:36

Dust in the wind.

Southern Gentry wrote:
. wrote:
Southern Gentry wrote:

Schizoid personality disorder is just a name that the (((psychiatric community))) came up with for a personality type that is (in their view) problematic.

Just because Jews find certain personality types to be problematic doesn't mean that they are actual disorders or a mental illness.

It's the people who the Jews don't have any problems with who are usually mentally-ill.

Of course.
facepalm

#45 2022-09-22 21:29:41

Southern Gentry

. wrote:
Southern Gentry wrote:
. wrote:

Of course.
facepalm

"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a fundamentally sick society"

#46 2022-09-22 21:31:28

Dust in the wind.

Diesel_Dawg wrote:
. wrote:
Southern Gentry wrote:

And a pedophile.

Akins suffers from many mental disorders. He represents Ted’s best interest here. Think about that. lol

#47 2022-09-22 21:32:41

Dust in the wind.

Southern Gentry wrote:
. wrote:
Southern Gentry wrote:

Of course.
facepalm

"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a fundamentally sick society"

Sick as viewed through the eyes of the truly sick.

#48 2022-09-22 21:37:51

Southern Gentry

. wrote:
Southern Gentry wrote:
. wrote:

Of course.
facepalm

Sick as in degenerate as viewed through the eyes of the decent.

You won't find me applauding displays of "gay pride" or "transgenderism."

#49 2022-09-22 21:46:07

Dust in the wind.

Southern Gentry wrote:
. wrote:
Southern Gentry wrote:

Decent as in physically abusing your wife and stealing from your children?

#50 2022-09-22 21:47:32

Southern Gentry

. wrote:
Southern Gentry wrote:
. wrote:

Decent as in physically abusing your wife and stealing from your children?

Lying about such things as you are now with your accusations isn't decent. It is the epitome of degeneracy.

Registered users online in this topic: -1, guests: 0

Quick reply

Write your message and submit
Are you a human?

Board footer